Increase your knowledge – improve your boat handling skills aboard a Cruise & Learn Sailing Course, this weeklong format includes:
- 5 – 7 days of sailing aboard a yacht in the 33 – 40 foot range whilst cruising the scenic Gulf Islands
- 5 – 7 nights shared accommodation
- All provisioning, students take turns with galley duty and yacht maintenance
- A certified knowledgeable and enthusiastic instructor
- Use of company Inflatable PFD (Personal Flotation Device – vest type)
- Cabin linen and bath towel
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR 2021 DATES & AVAILABILITY
|$1,599.00 – $2,395 (per person) +GST and applicable course certification|
|*5 – 7-day courses dependent on sufficient enrollment of a minimum of 3 students or contact us for more information on the Tailor-Made option!|
TAILOR-MADE INTERMEDIATE COURSES CAN ALSO BE PLANNED TO SUIT YOUR PERSONAL AVAILABILITY
- Competent Crew (Canadian Recreational Yachting Association)
- It is recommended to have a recognized first-aid certificate and a
- VHF radio operator’s certificate.
- Some experience as skipper at the Basic level (at least 10-day sails or equivalent) and have applied the knowledge and practised the skills of the Basic Cruising Standard
Topics covered include:
Preboard by 4 pm for a boat orientation and to meet your fellow students
The course begins the following day at 9 am
The course objective is to be able to cruise safely in familiar waters as both skipper and crew of a sailboat in moderate wind and sea conditions by day. This course brings you closer to being able to bareboat charter.
*All course dates are subject to sufficient enrollment.