Our charter base is located at the head of the Gulf Islands enabling easy access to some of the most spectacular cruising in the world. Transfers to our central Vancouver Island base is simple by ferry, sea plane, regular commercial flights or even a Helijet.
Downtown Nanaimo harbour sunset
Come sail with us “ we are already there! “ makes all the sense in the world.
By Scheduled Flights
From Alberta and from Vancouver International Airport with Westjet and Air Canada airlines
By Sea Planes – Spectacular 20 minute flight above our cruising ground
- Several float plane services from either the Vancouver Airport or downtown Vancouver to the Nanaimo Harbour and Departure Bay dock. Visit: Seairseaplanes.com (this service lands the floatplane closest to our charter base) and Harbourair.com
Nanaimo Harbour Summers day
- A seaplane service between the terminals in Lake Union, Seattle, and Lake Washington, Washington State, to Nanaimo. Visit Kenmoreair.com
- The M/V Coho is a passenger and vehicle ferry from Port Angeles, Washington to Victoria – it is then a very picturesque hour and a half drive from Victoria to Nanaimo. Visit Cohoferry.com
- Regular ferry departures (car and foot passenger)
- From Tsawwassen (nearest to the airport and the US border) to Duke Point, Nanaimo – a 2 hour ferry crossing and a half hour transfer by road from Duke Point terminal to our charter base
- From Horseshoe Bay in West Vancouver to Departure Bay (a mere stones throw from our charter base), Nanaimo. A very picturesque 1 1/2 hour ferry crossing. Visit BCferries.com
By Helijet – another option to fly across our cruising ground in 20 mins.
From Vancouver International Airport or from downtown Nanaimo. Visit helijet.com
EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Charter base location:
Our charter base office
is located alongside our boatyard (Stones Boatyard) – we have our company flag and our island flag hoisted outside the office to easily find us on the marina.