Have you previously completed a beginner, intermediate or comparable monohull sailing course and you are looking to transition to Catamaran sailing?
We are so excited to be offering the following Catamaran Courses throughout the 2021 season*:
- April 16 – 22, 2021 (pre-board from April 15, 2021): 1 cabin remaining
- April 27 – May 3, 2021 (pre-board from April 26, 2021): now waitlisting!
- May 16 – 22, 2021 (pre-board May 15)
- May 25 – 31 2021 (pre-board May 24)
- June 3 – 10 2021 (pre-board June 14)
- June 12 – 19, 2021 (pre-board June 23)
- September 3 – 9, 2021 (pre-board September 2) over the Labour Day long weekend
- September 18 – 24, 2021 (pre-board September 17)
Sailing aboard a premier state-of-the-art Lagoon 42 Catamaran will include:
- 7 days of sailing either through the scenic Gulf Islands or along the Sunshine Coast
- 7 nights shared accommodation
- All food and refreshment provisioning where students take turns with the galley duty and yacht maintenance
- A certified knowledgeable and enthusiastic instructional skipper
- Use of company Inflatable PFD (Personal Flotation Device – vest type)
- All Fuel, moorage and applicable incident fees associated with transiting provincial and municipal marine parks
- Full cabin linen and cleaning supplies
Seasonal Weekly Course Fee:
March 1 – May 14, 2021 / October 15, 2021 – May 14, 2022: $5,530+GST per cabin*
May 15 – June 14 / September 24 – October 14, 2021 : $6,290+GST per cabin*
June 15 – September 23, 2021: $6,598+ GST per cabin*
*Dates are subject to change based on boat availability and sufficient enrollment – a maximum of 4 students will be registered per course week.
**International Bareboat Skipper certification is dependent on your individual sailing history; you may be invited to sit to write the International Bareboat Skipper examination with Catamaran endorsement.
In response to the high-demand for Catamaran courses, this special opportunity allows you to reserve a cabin and work towards achieving a certification in a fantastic, fun and educational sailing week. As the cost of these courses is sold per cabin, share the experience with a friend or sailing partner where each cabin boasts its own ensuite shower/head facilities in a supremely comfortable and spacious cruising environment.
These all-inclusive catamaran courses are customized to transition those with previous monohull sailing to the comfortable, elegant multi-hull sailing experience that has grown in popularity, internationally.
Your weeklong sailing course will take place on one of the identically configured Lagoon 42’s both configured at 3-cabin/3-head’s (with a forward V-berth forward of the port-side forward cabin) offering smooth sailing as a result of re-centred weight distribution for this model. Also, equipped with a self-tacking genoa, a large fore-triangle, and a shorter boom for easy manoeuvring!
As there is limited availability onboard these specialized course weeks, contact us to further discuss availability as well as individual suitability, prerequisites and the next steps towards bareboat chartering a state-of-the-art Catamaran.
If you are ready to book, please complete the online registration form to reserve your seat today: