Luxury sailing at its best. Designed for sailors with prior monohull experience, learn to short-hand dock, sail, and handle a multihull in tidal waters.
Topics covered include:
- Responsibilities of a Bareboat Skipper
- Crew safety checks
- Hull and rig checks
- Machinery and systems checks
- Fuel and water capacity and range
- Line Handling, Docking & Boat Handling Under Power
- Points of Sail & Sail Handling
- Vessel handling in confined quarters
- Man Overboard & Safety/Emergency Procedures
- Knots & Seamanship
- Boat and Engine Maintenance
- Tides, Currents, & Navigation
- Weather Patterns
Pre-Requisites: For students seeking certification for Bareboat Skipper – Catamaran, a minimum International Crew or equivalent with prior monohull sailing experience is required. Catamaran Endorsements require the student to hold the equivalent monohull certification.
- International Crew: $200
- Bareboat Skipper w/ ICC – Catamaran: $350
- Catamaran Endorsement: $200
- VHF: $50 required for ICC (International Certificate of Competency)
Qualifications to Bareboat Charter: Minimum of 3 weeks sailing experience on a similar vessel and in tidal waters, and the completion of the Coastal Navigation course.
CUSTOMIZED CRUISE & LEARN COURSE ON A CATAMARAN – CONTACT US TO PLAN THIS GREAT SAILING EXPERIENCE
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details