7-Day/7-night Cruise & Learn
Enjoy a week aboard one of our beautiful Lagoon 42’s and experience for yourself luxury sailing at its best. Designed for sailors with prior monohull experience – translate your monohull expertise as you learn to dock, sail, and handle a multihull in tidal waters. Learn how to short-hand charter for your next international trip or get ready to buy your new catamaran and take the helm. Students with the requisite experience and skill may also be eligible for to certify as an International Flotilla or Bareboat Skipper.
Enjoy a week aboard one of our beautiful Lagoon 42’s and see for yourself how much fun it can be to cruise in such a spacious environment. Course tuition includes:
- Pricing and Dates for 2021/2022 to be published on July 27. Please return to this page for details.
- 7-days/7-nights sailing through the scenic Gulf Islands or along the Sunshine Coast.
- Full provisions.
- Learn as a crew – participants prepare meals together and perform yacht maintenance tasks as a crew.
- Enjoy the expertise of our skilled instructional skippers.
- Gain access to our library of instructional materials, with an option to gain Coastal Navigation certification.
- And so much more!
*Minimum requirements: International Crew or equivalent or prior monohull sailing experience. Dates subject to change based on boat availability, sufficient enrollment (minimum 4 students per course), and any applicable health and/or travel restrictions.
For more information, please complete our online registration form.