How to Book
Regrettably no pets are allowed on any of the boats.
Skipper’s Boating Resume:
For every charter booking we must have on file a current resume of the boating experience of the skipper taking charge of the vessel. This needs to be completed at time of reservation and is a requirement of our underwriters. Complete the information using this form: https://www.nanaimoyachtcharters.com/boating-request-skipper-resume/
The charter reservation is confirmed by a 35% deposit of the total charter fee. (by bank deposit/e transfer)
The balance is due 60 days before the charter start date. (by bank deposit/e transfer)
ALL FEES PAYABLE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS.
Refundable Security Deposit:
When you check in at the office, a refundable security deposit is taken (in the form of a credit card imprint). This is to cover the insurance deductible in the case of damage/loss to the vessel, the dinghy, outboard and other equipment related to the vessel. On return of the vessel, a thorough inspection is made both on board and below the waterline. If there is no damage, the credit card imprint is destroyed.
Yacht Pricing and tax:
All prices are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change without notice. All prices listed on the website are exclusive of Canadian taxes; 5% General sales tax (GST) and 7% Provincial sales tax (PST).
If for some reason you need to cancel your booking with us, the following conditions will apply:
- 89 days or more before departure date: refund of deposit – less $350 (plus applicable taxes) administration fee
- 89-59 days before departure: a charge of 25% of the total charter fee will apply (and applicable taxes)
- Less than 60 days before departure: no refund
- A cancellation/change of booking fee of $450.00 maybe applied to bookings cancelled/changed
* We strongly suggest that all of our guests consider the purchase of travel insurance for protection against cancellation penalties and many other unforeseeable circumstances such as an emergency medical evacuation.