PLEASE CONTACT US FOR 2018 DATES & AVAILABILITY
ASK US HOW YOU CAN ALSO COMPLETE YOUR IYT; INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY, REQUIRED TO SAIL IN EUROPE AND THE MEDITERRANEAN!
- 7 nights accommodation with meals aboard a yacht in the 35- 45 ft range
- Certified knowledgeable and enthusiastic instructor
- Free rental of company Inflatable PFD (Personal Flotation Device – vest type)
- Cabin linen and bath towel
| Course fee $1899.00 (per person) +tax – shared cabin
Single cabin option – 50% premium
Desolation Sound Provincial Park is known as the most beautiful cruising ground in British Columbia and rated as one of the premier sailing areas in the world. This unforgettable Marine Park is the largest in BC.
Advance your sailing skills, both day and night sailing, navigate and cruise in all weather to the most spectacular sailing area that BC has to offer.
- Basic Cruising,(Competent Crew) Intermediate Cruising (Day Skipper Sail) and Coastal Navigation certification
- Red Cross or St. John Ambulance Emergency First Aid certificate
- VHF – ROC radio certificate
Note: To maximize the likelihood of successfully completing the Advanced Cruising course, a student should have:
- Experience as a skipper equivalent to at least two seasons or 20 days of cruising,
- Applied the knowledge and practised the skills in the Intermediate /Day Skipper Cruising and Coastal Navigation standards.
On successful completion of this advanced cruise and learn students will obtain the Sail Canada Advanced Cruising Standard/International Sail & Power Association Coastal Skipper Advanced Sail.
| Coastal Advanced Sail (7 days & 7 nights)
Pre-board: May 15, Sail: May 16 – 22, 2018
| Pre-board: September 11, Sail: September 12 – 18, 2018