ASK US HOW YOU CAN ALSO COMPLETE YOUR IYT: INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY, REQUIRED TO SAIL IN EUROPE AND THE MEDITERRANEAN!
- 7 nights accommodation with meals aboard a yacht in the 33- 50 ft. range
- A certified knowledgeable and enthusiastic instructor
- Free rental of company Inflatable PFD (Personal Flotation Device – vest type)
- Cabin linen and bath towel
|Course fee $1,990.00 (per person) +tax – shared accommodation|
Desolation Sound Provincial Park is known as the most beautiful cruising ground in British Columbia and rated as one of the premier sailing areas in the world. This unforgettable Marine Park is the largest in BC.
Advance your sailing skills, both day and night sailing, navigate and cruise in all weather to the most spectacular sailing area that BC has to offer.
- Competent Crew, Day Skipper Sail and Coastal Navigation certification (Comparable equivalency)
- Red Cross or St. John Ambulance Emergency First Aid certificate
- VHF – ROC radio certificate
Note: To maximize the likelihood of successfully completing the Advanced Cruising course, a student should have:
- Experience as a skipper equivalent to at least a season of sailing and/or ~20 days of cruising, preferably on a coastal waterway
- Applied the knowledge and practised the skills in the Intermediate /Day Skipper Cruising and Coastal Navigation standards.
|Coastal Advanced Sail (7 days & 7 nights)|
Pre-board: April 12, Sail: April 13 – 19, 2021
|Pre-board: September 13, Sail: September 14 – 20, 2021|