This Lagoon 42 catamaran has been newly designed from keel to mast. Taken directly from Lagoon"s website here are just a few of her new design features:
Ergonomic helm station at the coach roof bulkhead offers:
Improved circulation forward and after of the helm station. Direct access to the coachroof for easier access to the boom.
Direct communication between the cockpit and saloon.
Mast further aft offers many advantages on a cruising catamaran:
A self-tacking Genoa for ease of use. A larger fore-triangle for a greater choice of downwind sails,
A shorter boom for ease of manoeuvring. Mainsail broader near the head, taking advantage of the less turbulent wind for a real improvement in performance
Re-centering of the weight, which greatly reduces pitching.
Additionally, find 4 x 100 watt solar panels on the sun deck.
Note: All bareboat charter bookings are subject to the approval of a qualified boating resume approved by our marine insurance underwriters.
Regrettably, our charter boats are not pet-friendly.
- Battery charger 40 amp
- Custom fitted cockpit cushions
- Electric halyard winch
- Full cockpit enclosure
- Hot & cold pressurized water
- Main Sail Fully battened main
- Radio Fusion player , 2 speakers in salon & cockpit
- Separate shower
- 12 volt outlets
- Cockpit speakers
- Dinghy davit system Custom made using electric winch in cockpit
- Freezer 26 US gal capacity
- Heating Diesel with water circuit
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Outboard Yamaha 9.9 hp
- Semi rigid inflatable dinghy Highfield 340
- VHF radio B&G V50 with remote mic at Helm
- Coffee Press
- Fans Salon and cabins
- Microwave oven with 110v grill
- Upright AC/DC fridge and freezer saloon
- BBQ Propane
- Electric driven fridge
- Fridge in Cockpit
- Stove top toaster
+ Electronics on board:
- Radar, Chart Plotter & GPS B&G Zeus 2 nav system
- Wind Instrument
- Auto pilot B&G Triton Display and Pilot Controller
- Speed & depth sounder