This modern designed Catalina 36 is light and airy below decks. Has in-mast furling Mainsail and roller furling Genoa and all the extras in navigation equipment.
It is designed to accommodate up to 6 crew; in 2 private cabins, and the convertible dinette for 2. It is fun to sail, responsive and weatherly, and with a rig that is easily handled with a short-handed crew.
Note: All bareboat charter bookings are subject to the approval of a qualified boating resume approved by our marine insurance underwriters.
Regrettably, our charter boats are not pet-friendly.
- Battery charger
- Bruce anchor (45lb)
- Heating Espar diesel fired furnace
- Inverter - portable
- Outboard 3.5 hp
- Sony stereo with saloon & cockpit speakers
- 12 volt outlets
- Bimini / spraydodger
- Cockpit cushions
- Hot & cold pressurized water
- Main Sail In mast furling
- Semi rigid inflatable dinghy Semi- rigid inflatable
- VHF radio with remote mic in cockpit
- Capacity of the fridge 4 cubic ft
- Electric driven fridge top load fridge
- Stove top toaster - stove top
- BBQ Propane
- Coffee Press
- Microwave oven
- Stove/oven : 2 burner (propane)
+ Electronics on board:
- Depth Sounder
- Auto pilot
- Raymarine ES75 7" MFD with CMAP