"Sun Dance" is all about comfortable Pacific North West Cruising with accommodation for 6.
A fully enclosed fly bridge offering 360 views, as well as a solid sundeck over the cockpit below. A semi rigid inflatable on Seawise Davit system makes gunk holing in the islands a breeze. Fuel consumption is 8 gallons/30 litres per hour at a cruising speed of 8 knots.
All bareboat charter bookings are subject to the approval of a qualified boating resume approved by our marine insurance underwriters.
Regrettably, our charter boats are not pet-friendly.
- Cockpit speakers
- Full cockpit enclosure on flybridge
- Hot & cold pressurized water
- Seawise electric dinghy and outboard davit system
- Semi rigid inflatable dinghy
- Upper and lower Glendinning electronic engine controls
- 2000 Watt Inverter & battery charger
- Danforth (20 lb) anchor (30lb) kedge anchor with chain & rode
- Heating Espar forced air
- Outboard 10 hp
- Seawise manual dinghy and outboard davit system
- Sirius radio and AM/FM stereo with direct USB Control for iPod/iPhone, and built-In Bluetooth Wireless
- Coffee Press
- Foldaway deck chairs
- BBQ Propane
- Electric toaster
- Microwave oven
- Upright AC/DC fridge and freezer
+ Electronics on board:
- Simrad NSS7 Evo 2 MFD Chartplotter with ForwardScan Sonar & Depth Sounder
- Depth Sounder
- Speed & depth sounder