Charter Yacht Management
Do you have a yacht or powerboat that you simply do not use all through the season?
Our Charter Yacht Management Programme is for you!
What do you get?
- » Income – we sell the “unused” time – you receive a minimum 60% split of the net charter revenue
- » The ability to use the boat whenever – we require just a minimum of 10 weeks charter availability (June through September)
- » A boat maintained in top condition
- » Reduction in yacht ownership costs (discounted labour costs)
- » Peace of mind that your boat is in good hands
- » Increase in resale value as your boat does not deteriorate.
- » Your hassle free time on your vessel is free
The Charter Yacht Management Programme allows you to pay all the costs relating to your yacht’s upkeep which, with our skills, experience and knowledge are kept to a minimum.
Call us for details on 1 877 754 8601 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Together with his team, our CEO, Ian MacPherson, will professionally manage and maintain your yacht. Ian has run charter operations for Sunsail for over 30 years in the Caribbean, the Mediterranean and Vancouver. The team consists of people who have operated yacht charters around the world, and with years of experience in the boating industry and boat charter management, they can ensure you that your vessel is maintained to the highest standard.
Based in Stones Boatyard, the team enjoy an excellent on-site full service facility with a new 83 ton travel lift and a large workshop.
Read the article in Waggoner Cruising Guide about Charter Yacht Management.