Our centrally located base in Nanaimo, Vancouver Island location is just a short drive from Victoria, Comox, Courtenay and Campbell River, as well as readily accessible from Vancouver and Seattle by ferry or a short flight by seaplane as well as regular aircraft. We are at the head of the Gulf Islands enabling easy access to some of the most spectacular cruising in the world.
nan harbour sunset
Come sail with us “ we are already there! “ makes all the sense in the world.
By Scheduled Flights
- Twice daily scheduled flights from Calgary Airport to Nanaimo Airport. – Westjet
- Daily scheduled flights from Calgary Airport to Nanaimo Airport. – Air Canada
- Daily scheduled flights from Edmonton Airport to Nanaimo Airport. – Westjet
- Eight daily scheduled flights to and from Nanaimo Airport. – Air Canada Express
By Sea Planes
- Several float plane services from either the Vancouver Airport or downtown Vancouver to the Nanaimo Harbourand Departure Bay dock. Visit! Seairseaplanes.com and Harbourair.com
nana harbour day
- A seaplane service between Seattle- Lake Union and Lake Washington terminals (Washington State) and Nanaimo. Kenmoreair.com
- The M/V Coho is a passenger and vehicle ferry from Port Angeles, Washington to Victoria – it is then a very picturesque hour and a half drive from Victoria to Nanaimo. Cohoferry.com
- Regular (18 per day)ferry departures (car and passenger) from both Tsawwassen (nearest to the airport and the US border) to Duke Point, Nanaimo or from Horseshoe Bay in West Vancouver to Departure Bay, Nanaimo. BCferries.com
You will be met upon arrival in Nanaimo with a free transfer to the base.
EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Charter base location:
Our charter base office
is located alongside our boatyard (Stones Boatyard) – we have our company flag and our island flag hoisted outside the office to easily find us on the marina.